- Treasure Island Amphitheater Tickets. Watching your favorite event or show at a good venue can definitely enhance the experience. We understand how difficult it can be to find an event venue in a big city, which is why we cover all important venues including entertainment hotspots such as Treasure Island Amphitheater, in and around your hometown.
- Sometimes the casino will try to hide the wagering requirements by writing something like “The bonus and deposit amount has to be wagered 40 times”. 40 times sounds Treasure Island Resort And Casino Amphitheater Seating Chart low, but Treasure Island Resort And Casino Amphitheater Seating Chart keep in mind that it’s the deposit amount.
|Treasure Island Resort & Casino|
| Location ||Welch, MN 55089|
| Address ||5734 Sturgeon Lake Road|
|No. of rooms||500|
|Total gaming space||200,000 Square Feet|
|Signature attractions||The Lagoon, Wave Spa, Spirit of the Water, Marina, RV Park, Island Event Center, Island Xtreme Bowl|
|Notable restaurants||Tado Steakhouse, Tradewinds Buffet, Currents Restaurant|
|Casino type||Privately Held|
|Renovated in||1989, 1991, 1992, 1993, 2015|
|Coordinates||44°37′56″N92°39′00″W / 44.63215°N 92.64992°WCoordinates: 44°37′56″N92°39′00″W / 44.63215°N 92.64992°W|
Treasure Island Resort & Casino is a tribal gaming facility owned and operated by the Prairie Island Indian Community (PIIC) in Welch, MN – Goodhue County. It is the only casino resort in southern Minnesota located on the Mississippi River. The casino’s gaming options include slot machines; video roulette, blackjack and keno; live dealer blackjack, poker and other table games; and bingo. Additional amenities to the property include a hotel, the Island Event Center, a marina, RV-park, a cruise yacht, a 24-lane bowling center, several restaurants; and a water park and spa. Employing nearly 1,500 people, Treasure Island Resort & Casino is the largest employer in Goodhue County.
Casinos in Welch, MN. Buy Treasure Island Amphitheater tickets at Ticketmaster.com. Find Treasure Island Amphitheater venue concert and event schedules, venue information, directions, and seating charts. View detailed seating charts and maps for Treasure Island Resort and Casino - Welch with row numbers. View All Concert Tickets. Treasure Island Resort and Casino - Welch Seating Chart. Events Seating Chart More Minnesota Venues. 7th Street Entry.
Treasure Island Resort & Casino began as a bingo hall in 1984 called Island Bingo. This building started as a 30,000-square-foot space that seated 1,400 people. Through its time of success it began to grow further into Treasure Island after Congress passed the Indian Gaming Regulatory Act of 1988. This act required states to negotiate gaming compacts with the Tribe as a way to strengthen tribal governments and improve the quality of life on reservations. This act contributed to much tribal success for the Prairie Island Indian Community. Shortly after 1989, Prairie Island Indian Community signed a compact with the State of Minnesota which allowed it to expand its gaming operation. In 1991, the 30,000-square-foot building was expanded with a 25,000-square-foot addition that created room for additional games. Not long after, in 1992, the casino was expanded by an additional 25,000 square feet. Growth in the Prairie Island Indian Community was shown with the opening of a community center, health care facility as well as improvement to tribal water and sewer systems. In 1993, a 78,000-square-foot expansion was added which created three new restaurants, valet parking, state-of-the-art kitchen, a gift shop, players club, ballroom and a new entertainment area. In the following year, a 137-slip marina and 95-site RV park opened. Growth continued as 9,854 square-foot addition for business offices was established in 1995. In 1996, Treasure Island made a big step with a $20 million addition and redesign. A strategic marketing shift changed the name to Treasure Island Resort & Casino with the addition of new theming and a 250-room hotel transformed Treasure Island into a destination resort. The total square footage has 350,000 with 25,000 square feet designed for meeting space. In 2001, an additional 200,000 feet were added to the casino, which included a new great entry, higher ceilings to improve air quality, additional games, 70,000-square-foot office space and 60,000-square-foot warehouse. An expansion that was completed in fall 2008 included 230 new hotel rooms, 30,000-square-foot event center and a bowling center complete with an arcade area. In 2015, Tado Steakhouse was constructed, and the Tradewinds Buffet was remodeled and the water park & spa construction began. The Lagoon and Wave Spa opened February 9, 2016.
Prairie Island Indian Community
Va Beach Amphitheater Seating Chart
In 1936, the Prairie Island Indian Community was recognized by the federal government and had established acreage as the reservation. Prairie Island Indian Community has grown into a successful and flourishing Tribe with tremendous help from Treasure Island Resort & Casino. Because of the Regulatory Act of 1988, they have established Treasure Island Resort & Casino and through this have established several services. The services on Prairie Island that didn’t exist prior to gaming include educational programs and scholarships, social services, financial planning services, improved water and sewer systems, water treatment facility, health care facility, community center, Tribal government center, Tribal courtroom, Tribal police chief and exercise facilities. Tribal gaming is an important vessel to all Indian communities. Tribal gaming is now among the top 14 employers in Minnesota. In Goodhue County, gaming has helped create more than 1,600 new tax-paying jobs and is credited with dramatically reducing the number of residents on welfare by 67%. As the largest employer in Goodhue County, Prairie Island provides for nearly $14 million in state and federal taxes annually. Prairie Island Indian Community also owns Dakota Station (gas station and convenience store) and Mount Frontenac (golf course). Indian gaming has also allowed Tribes, including the Prairie Island Indian Community, to resume the important Indian custom of sharing. Since 1994, the Community has donated nearly $17.5 million to many Indian and non-Indian causes. Organizations that have benefited since gaming was established on Prairie Island include: March of Dimes, Spare Key, American Diabetes, Muscular Dystrophy Association, Special Olympics, veterans organizations, Toys for Tots, Salvation Army, area hospitals and schools, United Way, environmental and wildlife preservation groups and many others.
- ^'Treasure Island Resort & Casino « Minnesota American Indian Chamber of Commerce'. www.maicc.org. Retrieved 2015-12-16.
- ^'Treasure Island Resort & Casino - Visit Saint Paul'. www.visitsaintpaul.com. Retrieved 2015-12-16.
- ^'Treasure Island Resort and Casino'. www.bloomingtonmn.org. Retrieved 2015-12-16.
- ^'Treasure Island Resort & Casino : Explore Minnesota'. www.exploreminnesota.com. Retrieved 2015-12-16.
- ^ ab'Treasure Island opens The Lagoon and Wave Spa | Treasure Island Casino MN'. www.ticasino.com. Retrieved 2016-04-06.
- ^ abcdefghijklmnopqrst'Prairie Island Indian Community - Tribal Gaming History'.
- ^'Treasure Island Resort & Casino and Knutson Construction celebrate the grand re-opening of the Tradewinds Buffet - Construction Partnership, Inc'. Construction Partnership, Inc. Retrieved 2015-12-16.
- ^'Treasure Island announces $19 million expansion'. PostBulletin.com. Retrieved 2015-12-16.
- ^ abcde'Prairie Island Indian Community'.
Amphitheater Seating Chart
Treasure Island Casino Amphitheater Seating
Retrieved from 'https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Treasure_Island_Resort_%26_Casino&oldid=980875422'