- St Louis Riverboat Tours
- Riverboat Gambling St Louis Mo
- Riverboat Gambling St Louis Mo Classifieds
- Riverboat Gambling St Louis Mo Dogs For Adoption
River City Casino. Casinos Buffet Restaurants Steak Houses. (2) BBB Rating: A+ Website. Set on the banks of the Mississippi River, River City Casino offers a luxury hotel and casino with the best gaming and dining in St. Louis, Missouri. Official Missouri Gaming Commission Home Page. The Offices will be Closed on January 1 in Observance of New Year's Day. Riverboats at the Gateway Arch Enjoy some of the best views of the Gateway Arch and St. Louis’ working riverfront on a riverboat cruise. Whether you’re in the mood for a romantic dinner, a relaxing tour, or a floating party with live music and dancing, we have a cruise to suit your interests. Which cruises are offered at this time?
US Players and Credit Card, BitCoin Deposits Accepted!
Blackjack Gambling Games in MO
Voters approved riverboat gambling in Missouri in 1992. Since that time, the number of casinos has continued to grow. The boats are not required to cruise, so most remain dockside. In fact, most are built in such a way that they resemble a regular building more than a boat.
Currently, there are 11 such casinos in Missouri, with the Ameristar Casino Hotel in Kansas City having the most options for blackjack players (51 tables!). The minimum age to gamble is 21.
List of Missouri Casinos and Blackjack Conditions
Ameristar Casino Hotel - Kansas City
3200 North Ameristar Drive
Kansas City, Missouri 64161
|51 blackjack tables with $5 to $500 bets. 52 other table games plus 3,000 video poker and slot machines.|
Ameristar Casino - St. Charles
1260 South Main Street
St. Charles, Missouri 63301
|Blackjack, poker, roulette and craps. 3,283 slots and video poker machines. Bingo.|
Argosy Riverside Casino Hotel and Spa
777 Northwest Argosy Parkway
Riverside, Missouri 64150-1512
|24 blackjack tables with $2 to $500 bets. 23 other table games, plus 1,924 slot and video poker machines. |
Casino Aztar Caruthersville
777 East Third Street
Caruthersville, Missouri 63830-1310
|Blackjack is offered, plus craps, poker and roulette. 651 video poker and slot machines.|
Harrah's North Kansas City Casino and Hotel
1 Riverboat Drive
North Kansas City, Missouri 64116-3267
|30 blackjack tables. Craps, Poker, Super Sevens and Let It Ride. 1,793 slots and video poker.|
Harrah's St. Louis Casino and Hotel
777 Casino Center Drive
Maryland Heights, Missouri 63043
|39 blackjack tables with $5 to $500 bets. Poker, roulette, craps and 2,877 slot and video poker machines.|
Isle of Capri Casino and Hotel - Boonville
100 Isle of Capri Boulevard
Boonville, Missouri 65233
|Blackjack is offered, plus 26 other table games. 905 gaming machines.|
Isle of Capri Casino - Kansas City Riverboat Casino
1800 East Front Street
Kansas City, Missouri 64120-1406
|21 blackjack tables + 1,525 slot and video poker machines.|
President Casino St. Louis Riverfront
1000 North Leonor K. Sullivan Boulevard
St. Louis, Missouri 63102-2529
|Blackjack and a number of other table games. 765 slots, plus video blackjack.|
Terrible's Mark Twain Casino
104 Pierce Street
La Grange, Missouri 63448
|9 blackjack tables + 668 slots. Poker, craps and roulette are also available.|
Terrible's St. Jo Frontier Casino
777 Winners Circle
St. Joseph, Missouri 64505
|11 blackjack tables. Also poker, craps, roulette and 585 game machines such as slots, video keno and video poker.|
US Players and Credit Card, BitCoin Deposits Accepted!
More USA Casinos:Arizona - California - Colorado - Black Hawk, CO - Cripple Creek, CO - Connecticut - Georgia - Illinois - Indiana - Iowa - Kansas - Louisiana - Michigan - Minnesota - Mississippi - Missouri - Nevada - New Jersey - New Mexico - New York - North Dakota - Oklahoma - Oregon - South Carolina - South Dakota - Texas - Washington - Wisconsin - Wyoming
All the information you need about the reopening of River City Casino & Hotel. We will continue to add information as it becomes available, please check back often.
Statement by Chris Plant, Vice President & General Manager, on the Reopening of River City Casino & Hotel
“While the amenities our customers have come to know and love may be somewhat limited for the time being, the ability to safely welcome back our team members and guests remains our top priority. With this in mind, we worked closely with the Missouri Gaming Commission, state and local leaders, and public health officials to finalize comprehensive Phase I reopening protocols and new health and safety precautions. Our returning team members will be trained on these procedures and our guests will see reminder signage about them throughout the property. These new protocols include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Capacity on our gaming floor may be limited, but we do not expect this to impact the customer experience.
- The installation of floor decals and signage to strictly enforce social distancing guidelines will be placed in areas where lines typically form.
- Table game seating will be limited, and some slot machines will be placed out of service.
- Live music and entertainment will remain suspended.
- There will be no large drawings, tournaments, or special events.
- Outdoor beverage service is available outside the 1904 Steak House patio from noon-midnight daily. St. Louis County Health Department restrictions require all beverages to be purchased and consumed outside of the casino. Beverages cannot be consumed inside.
- Beerhouse and Asia will be open for to-go orders only.
- The valet will also remain closed.
- The hotel has reopened.
Health & Safety
- Team members and vendors will be required to wear masks and will undergo a health screening each day, including temperature checks, prior to their shift.
- Based on the ruling by the St. Louis County Health Department, and in order to help reduce the spread of COVID – 19, River City Casino will be requiring all persons in public areas will be required to wear a mask covering the face and nose. Patrons may remove masks temporarily while eating or drinking or when asked by casino staff for identification. Guests not adhering to these requirements will be advised of the requirements and warned that if they continue to disregard they will be asked to leave the property.
- Slots and table games will be thoroughly and regularly cleaned throughout the day.
- Sanitizer stations will be installed on the casino floor and be readily available throughout the facility.
- Plexi-glass separators will be installed at the players club, cage, security podiums and other locations.
We are grateful for the overwhelming support, patience, and understanding from our customers through these unprecedented times.”
Table game seating will be limited, and some slot machines will be placed out of service.
Based on the ruling by the St. Louis County Health Department, and in order to help reduce the spread of COVID – 19, River City Casino will be requiring all persons in public areas will be required to wear a mask covering the face and nose. Patrons may remove masks temporarily while eating or drinking or when asked by casino staff for identification. Guests not adhering to these requirements will be advised of the requirements and warned that if they continue to disregard they will be asked to leave the property.
Due to county restrictions, no beverages can be served or consumed indoors at this time.
The Beerhouse: Open for to-go orders only.
Sunday – Thursday: Noon – 10 p.m.
Friday & Saturday: Noon – Midnight
Please use casino bars or beverage servers for all drinks; self-serve beverage stations will be closed.
Asia Noodles: Open for to-go orders only
Daily: 6 p.m. – 2 a.m.
Club 38: Temporarily Closed
Cibare Bakery: Temporarily Closed
Burger Brothers: Temporarily Closed
1904 Steak House: Temporarily Closed
The Great Food Exposition: Closed
The hotel has reopened.
The Fitness Center and valet will all remain closed.
All live entertainment has been suspended at this time.
Is the Casino Open and what are the Hours of Operation?
• The casino is open 24/7.
• Beerhouse is open for to-go orders only, from noon – 10 p.m. Sunday – Thursday and noon – midnight Friday – Saturday.
• Asia Noodles is open for to-go orders only, from 6 p.m. – 2 a.m., daily.
• Burger Brothers is temporarily closed.
• Cibare Barista is temporarily closed.
• 1904 Steakhouse is temporarily closed.
• Great Food Exposition Buffet will remain closed.
How are you promoting health and safety?
We adhere to robust cleaning practices, social distancing, and encourage use of masks. We have also implemented:
1. Signage at entrances depicting a checklist of COVID-19 symptoms asking team members and guests to refrain from entering the property if necessary.
2. Guests are encouraged to sanitize their hands upon entering the property and use sanitizer stations located prominently throughout the property.
3. Signage and floor markers are installed where lines normally form for customer queuing.
4. Team members and vendors are required to wear masks and undergo a health screening each day, including temperature checks, prior to entering the property.
5. Based on the ruling by the St. Louis County Health Department, and in order to help reduce the spread of COVID – 19, River City Casino will be requiring all persons in public areas will be required to wear a mask covering the face and nose. Patrons may remove masks temporarily while eating or drinking or when asked by casino staff for identification. Guests not adhering to these requirements will be advised of the requirements and warned that if they continue to disregard they will be asked to leave the property.
6. Increased frequency of cleaning and deep cleaning high touch point areas is taking place.
Can I wear a mask or gloves for safety reasons?
Yes. Every guest that enters the casino is required to briefly show their uncovered face at the turnstile location prior to entering. Gloves are acceptable to wear.
St Louis Riverboat Tours
What specifically are you doing to encourage social distancing?
Some slot machines are placed out of service and we are reducing the number of positions available at table games. Plexiglass dividers are installed at many counters. Casino capacity will also limited as needed.
What happens if the casino gets full?
Contingency plans are in place and include queuing lines at the entrances, with priority access lines for Owners Club and Elite guests.
Riverboat Gambling St Louis Mo
Do I have a Free Play bonus offer available? What about gift giveaways, drawings and events?
You can view any available offers at mychoice.com. Make sure your email has been updated at mychoice.com in order to receive notification of upcoming offers. If we are unable to connect with you via email, you will miss out on valuable offers! We have no gift giveaways or drawings planned at this time. Other events will be scheduled at a later date.
Riverboat Gambling St Louis Mo Classifieds
When will you open the restaurants?
• Beerhouse is open daily for lunch and dinner from noon – 10 p.m. Sunday – Thursday and from noon – midnight Friday and Saturday. Face coverings are required to enter restaurants and can be removed once seated.
• Asia Noodles is open from 6 p.m. – 2 a.m., Friday through Monday.
• Club 38 is open Monday – Saturday from 4 p.m. – 10 p.m., and Sunday from 2 p.m. – 8 p.m.
• Cibare Barista will be open daily from 7 a.m. – 1 p.m.
• Burger Brothers is open from 5 p.m. to 3 a.m. Wednesday and Thursday and Noon to 3 a.m. Friday through Sunday.
• 1904 Steakhouse is open 5 p.m. to 10 p.m., Friday through Sunday. Indoor and outdoor seating will be available.
When will you open the hotel?
The hotel has reopened. The Fitness Center remains closed.
Riverboat Gambling St Louis Mo Dogs For Adoption
What about my tier status and mycash?
1. No tiers were downgraded during the closure.
2. We are providing guests a minimum of 12 months to earn their tier status for 2021.
3. We are suspending mycash expiration until further notice.
What else should be noted?
Please note the following:
• To avoid lines at the cashier, we recommend using kiosks to cash tickets and break bills.
• Please use casino bars or beverage servers for all drinks; self-serve beverage stations are closed.
• Valet service is temporarily not available.
• The VIP Lounge is open with limited service for Elite and Owners Club guests from 4 p.m. – 10 p.m. Monday – Thursday, 4 p.m. – midnight Friday – Saturday and 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. Sunday.
• The best way to stay up-to-date is through Facebook and by visiting our website. We’ll be posting live updates and more information as it becomes available.