- Upgrade Zynga Poker
Troubleshooting steps for web browsers
If you experience a loading or connection issue, a good rule of thumb is to try refreshing the page once or twice.
If refreshing does not result in your game loading properly, try the following troubleshooting measures:
Use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox as your default browser
We suggest that you use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox for the best game play experience. We also recommend that you always make sure that you are using the latest version of your browser.
These are the latest versions of recommended browsers that support Zynga games:
I've had the zynga poker app on my iphone for almost a year now and have never had problems using it. However these last couple days, the app would start up and as soon as it connects, it goes to my home screen. I'm not sure what the problem is. Everything else on my phone works perfect except for this app. May 02, 2010 Zynga Texas Holdem Poker wont work on my facebook. I have been playing zynga texas holdem poker in facebook and have never had any problems. Then out of no where, it started running so slow! I can click on the app and it will show up on the page with the loading screen, but then it never gets anywhere. Same thing happened when i started.
Note: There are several documented issues surrounding Internet Explorer (IE) and Flash content. We do not recommend IE as your browser.
Troubleshooting Your Browser Performance
Clear your cache. You do not need to clear your cookies or history. Click here for instructions.
- Close your other internet applications, especially any file-sharing applications or concurrent streaming videos.
- Use a plug-in (Ethernet) network connection rather than wireless.
TIP: Rather than fully disabling the software, you can create an exception for the social networking platform on which you play our games. Please refer to your software's documentation or help information for instructions.
Troubleshooting Flash Performance (for FarmVille and FarmVille 2)
UPDATED: 1.08.2019 14:00
Click here to download the latest Flash player if you do not currently have it.
- Reboot your system.
Adjust your Flash settings to give Flash permission to store information on your computer. Instructions on how to accomplish this can be found here.
Follow the experts step-by-step instructions for working solutions to fix lag, reduce high latency and improve ping in video and online games. Today we will instruct you to solve Zynga Poker related lag issues in 10 fast and easy steps.
Check out the official Zynga poker website!
PC, Laptop & Facebook
1. Check the Zynga Poker support website about announced down times, server maintenance, game server lag or other technical issues.
2. Download a free Speed & Ping Test to measure your up/download speed and ping.
3. download free, software to monitor temperature sensors, fan speeds, voltages, load and clock speeds of a computer from here.
4. Download Connectivity Fixer PRO if you get disconnected from internet while playing Zynga Poker from here.
5. Optimize latency of computer and internet connection via this all-in-1 solution.
6. Record your computer performance while playing Zynga Poker with Latency Optimizer. Read carefully trough the log file and look out for CPU, RAM, internet connection and system services and processes abnormalities.
7. Use Security Software that is more game friendly.
8. Sometimes resetting your browser can help if you play on Facebook. (Note you will loose bookmarks and other stored data by doing so. Make a back-up before.)
9. Re-install Zynga Poker if step 1 - step 9 are not working.
10. Visit the knowledgebase for more solutions...
Note: If Facebook or the Zynga Poker game server suffer from lag, there is nothing you can do from your end, except waiting till its fixed from their admins. This usually doesn't take long!
Zynga Poker on Android
1. Restart your device (min. 1x per week) to reset DNS, IP and cache files.
2. Apply battery optimization settings on Zynga Poker app.
3. Clear caches, junk and temp data from your device.
4. Check your GSM or WiFi signal.
5. Re-install World of Zynga Poker app.
Software Helps To Test Slow Zynga Poker Game Play
Upgrade Zynga PokerDisqus