International Cannagraphic Forums
|COVID-19Updates on The Salvation Army's global response as confirmed cases exceed 100 million|
- Human Soul – an innovative, interactive art project with its origins in southeast Asia – is currently hosted by The Salvation Army’s La Cité de Refuge shelter in Paris, France. The year-long partnership with the centre strikingly recounts the stories of ‘invisible and forgotten’ members of vulnerable communities.
- The Salvation Army is working with other agencies in the storm-hit region to ensure a robust supply of emergency food to up to 1,500 individuals.
Find out more
- Young people attending the movement’s after-school club in Warsaw, Poland, have released a hip-hop video in an exclusive collaboration with a professional musician. The creative arts project, based in the Praga-Północ area, was supported and funded by the capital’s City Hall, as part of an initiative to develop children’s passions and give them a voice.
- The Salvation Army is bringing assistance to individuals affected by a major fire which destroyed hundreds of homes in the Masiphumelele settlement.
Find out more
- The Salvation Army is stepping up to provide relief to the populations of Motokomba and Mossaka, as well as the hard-to-access surrounding villages.
- The Salvation Army has provided emergency accommodation, food and water in the immediate aftermath, and is planning longer-term relief – particularly in the worst-hit northern island of Vanua Levu
- Latest map, updates, prayer pointers, resources and information as The Salvation Army responds to the effects of coronavirus right around the world. Updates include The Salvation Army in Canada and the UK supporting mass vaccination and COVID healthcare programmes.
Find out more
- As we step into 2021, the General of The Salvation Army presents his New Year message for Salvationists and friends around the world.
- Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II has thanked The Salvation Army in the UK for its frontline work during the coronavirus pandemic.
- The international leader of The Salvation Army now shares his weekly devotional as text, a video message or audio download. Check out his Facebook Page every Saturday.
First-Class Mail International Affordable Mailing with Global Forever Stamps. First-Class Mail International ® (FCMI) service is the most affordable way to send letters and lightweight packages to more than 190 countries, including Canada and Great Britain. Send 1 oz letters or postcards around the world with one Global Forever ® stamp, which currently costs $1.20. Expeditors is a global logistics company headquartered in Seattle, Washington. The company employs trained professionals seamless worldwide network through an.
The Salvation Army
The Salvation Army is an integral part of the Christian Church, although distinctive in government and practice. The Army's doctrine follows the mainstream of Christian belief and its articles of faith emphasise God's saving purposes. Its objects are the advancement of the Christian religion ... of education, the relief of poverty, and other charitable objects beneficial to society or the community of mankind as a whole...
Most Salvation Army centres hold weekly worship services, usually on a Sunday. These meetings have a relaxed atmosphere and can include hymn singing, Bible readings, members of the congregation talking about their Christian experiences, and presentations by worship or drama groups. As well as services on a Sunday, there are often weekday and evening activities such as prayer groups, family events, lunch groups, youth clubs and meetings for seniors.
|General Brian Peddle||The General's Call To Mission||Our Faith|
|International Leadership||International Emergency Services||International Social Justice Commission|
International Truck Specs By Vin
|Our Story||Coronavirus||One Army resources|
|International Development Services||Press and media contacts|