- CASINOPLAYER DEVELOPMENT. We cover what Casino Player Development means at its true core. We will educate the Casino Hosts and VIP Reps on how to do exactly what the title means: Initiate, Locate, Communicate, Prospect, Call, Evaluate, and Close on the prospecting Casino Gamer.
- Students must have practical work experience and at least one internship in gaming operations or its equivalent in addition to completing the 11 elective credits approved by the department chair.
- Casino Player Development Event Ideas Competition. Who doesn’t love to earn points? This type of event is perfect for those big spenders and VIP players who aren’t interested in comps as much as they are just playing the games. You can begin this player development event by selecting an active group of players and a timeframe when you want.
- Casino Player Development Program Schedule
“Being explained what to say in situations while you have a guest live. I learned so many tips on what to say and what not to say when attempting to drive business. Gaining confidence. It was a great experience. Nick really makes you feel comfortable while teaching everything he can to improve your selling techniques.” – Casino Host, Mystic Lake Casino
Casino Host Training:
Casino Players are looking to be interacted with. Inspired. Encouraged. Challenged and Heard. Meeting, interacting, and managing a casino guest and building relationships is vital to sustaining and growing your market, promoting brand loyalty. Maintaining current player account information to ensure database integrity and creating incremental revenue. Knowing a casino gaming guest gaming propensity is crucial in knowing your player. Your players gaming budget, gaming history, loyalty, and a trained casino host team will be made up of individuals who excel in building relationships. They will be acute on human interaction and the opportunity it affords them to better position themselves to increase business. It’s not about, “my players love me”
- Incentive Program
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Floor Responsibilities
- Table Games Protocol
- Host Department Structure
CASINO FLOOR VISIBILITY
Player Development News Morongo Casino to launch cashless wagering program 1 Dec 2020 The history-making move also has Morongo poised to become the gaming industry’s first casino in California to introduce cashless wagering markers to its floor.
- Topics include: Delivering the VIP experience
- Table & Slot Opportunities and Protocols
- Players Club Interaction
- Responding to Calls
- Comp Decisions
- Acquisition of New Players
- Cutting into New Players
- Obtaining Contact Information
- Interdepartmental Skills
- Qualifying Guests, Casino Sales Tactics
- Maintaining Database
- and all aspects of Casino Player Development
Casino Host Boot Camp:
Casino Player Development Program Schedule
I spend a certain amount of days on the casino floor observing hosts behavior and floor opportunities. I discuss my results with casino management and my plan of action for the following days. Once approved I spend time on the casino floor shadowing the casino hosts through their everyday duties. We know a trained casino host team will be skilled at anticipating your casino guest’s wants and needs during high visibility times on the casino floor. A trained casino host team will understand the importance and opportunity in accepting phone calls, walk-ups to the Rewards Center, and casino table games pit and floor calls. Not only in providing service for all guests in the casino but understanding the importance and opportunity to qualify all guests. They are responsible for all player segments: Active, Inactive, Declining, fostering lower level players, and any Outer Market. A trained casino host team is thorough and detailed in preparations made for VIP guests and follow ups. They understand that every guest interaction and request is an opportunity to create retention. Players are looking to be interacted with. Inspired, encouraged, challenged and Heard. Casino host boot camp covers all aspects of player development and casino host training. It instills casino hosts with the core values of casino player development.