Located in Fallsview Casino Resort in Niagara Falls, Ontario, The Grand Buffet offers a truly impressive dining experience filled with market fresh produce, gourmet recipes and a warm atmosphere. Niagara Casino Market Buffet some players, this feature is secondary. However, a perfect blend of beauty and simplicity can be an excellent teaser to attract players. There should be a lovely feel about. This 127-room hotel is located one block from the Niagara Falls and Clifton Hill tourist district, and directly across from Falls Avenue Resort and Casino Niagara. The Clifton Victoria Inn offers you. Join us at the Market Buffet for an all-you-can eat extravaganza and then try your luck with our numerous slots and table games!
| Location ||5705 Falls Avenue|
Niagara Falls, Ontario
|Opening date||December 9, 1996|
|Total gaming space||95,000 sq ft (8,800 m2)|
|Notable restaurants||The Market Buffet|
Level 2 Sports Bar and Restaurant
|Owner||Ontario Lottery and Gaming|
|Coordinates||43°05′33″N79°04′14″W / 43.092403°N 79.07066°WCoordinates: 43°05′33″N79°04′14″W / 43.092403°N 79.07066°W|
Casino Niagara is a commercial casino located in Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada. It opened in 1996, on the site of the former Maple Leaf Village amusement park. With a prime location beside Clifton Hill, it was originally conceived as a temporary facility until Niagara Fallsview Casino Resort opened but has remained open as a permanent facility. It is the second Casino to open in Ontario, and the first to feature electronic Roulette. Casino Niagara has over 1,300 slots and over 40 table games, as well as sports betting.
Ownership and management
The Casino is owned by the Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation. As of June 2019, the casino's day-to-day operations are managed by Mohegan Gaming and Entertainment, owner of Mohegan Sun.
The Casino completed a $7 million renovation in 2017.
Facts and figures
Niagara Falls Casino Buffet
- Casino floor size: 95,000 ft² (8,800 m²)
- Slot machines: 1300
- Slot tournament area
- Table games: more than 40
- Poker room tables: 26
- Restaurants: 3 (Level 2 Bar and Restaurant, The Market Buffet, Perks Cafe)
- Chill Bar and Level 2 Sports Bar
Casino Niagara Market Buffet Prices
- ^'Gambling for Profit: Lotteries, Gaming Machines, and Casinos in Cross-national Focus'. University of Toronto Press. January 2011.
- ^'Casino Niagara - About Us'. Casino Niagara.
- ^'OLG Signs Casino Operating and Services Agreement for Niagara gaming bundle'. Bloomberg. June 12, 2019.
- ^'Mohegan Sun owner will run Casino Niagara, Fallsview Casino'. The Buffalo news. September 12, 2019.
- ^'Casino Niagara completes $7 million investment, opens new level 2'. Niagara Frontier Publications. November 9, 2017.
- ^'Dining at Casino Niagara'. Casino Niagara.
Retrieved from 'https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Casino_Niagara&oldid=988414356'