Reno, NV 89502 Equal Employment Opportunity An Equal Opportunity Employer: Atlantis Casino Resort Spa does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. Start your job search on Monster jobs. Browse 13 Grand Sierra Resort and Casino employment opportunities in Reno on our job search engine. Apply now for jobs hiring near you.
Click Here to View Our Current Openings : Jobs on Facebook
Thank you for your interest in employment with the Bonanza Casino. We are a ‘locals’ casino that has been continuously in business for over 40 years. Over 40% of our staff have been employed at least 5 years and several have been with us 20+ years.
- 360 Casino jobs available in Reno, NV on Indeed.com. Apply to Beverage Server, Warehouse Worker, Dealer and more!
- Start your job search on Monster jobs. Browse 2299 employment opportunites in Reno, NV on our job search engine. Apply now for jobs hiring near you.
- Casino Careers is a free resource to candidates interested in finding employment in casino hotel resorts, riverboats, cruise lines, racetracks, gaming technology, manufacturing, and pari-mutuel companies. Candidates post a free resume in a secure database and apply to Employers through posted jobs.
Do you like to have fun?
Is Guest Service your top priority when working?
Would you like to work for a company that really cares for its employees and guests?
Then you need to become a Scout in our Fort Reno Cavalry!
Not everybody has what it takes to be a Bonanza employee and only Bonanza employees can be a Cavalry Scout! Interested? Then take a look at our current openings and give Lori a call.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and offer a drug free workplace.
The Bonanza Casino offers these great employee benefits:
Peppermill Reno Employment
- Medical Coverage
- Vacation / PTO
- Employee Events
- Discounts for products and services
- Employee Meal Credit
- Free Employee Parking
- We require pre-employment drug testing
- Scout Merit points!
Boomtown Casino Jobs Reno
|Location||4720 N. Virginia St.|
Reno, NV 89506
|Office Hours||M-F, 9AM – 4PM|
Special Events Manager - Casino plans, coordinates, and improves special events designed for a casino in order to bring back guests. Negotiates contracts and obtains competitive bids from vendors to ensure the lowest bid with the highest quality of service and products. Being a Special Events Manager - Casino supervises and evaluates special events staff. May require a bachelor's degree or its equivalent. Additionally, Special Events Manager - Casino typically reports to top management. The Special Events Manager - Casino supervises a group of primarily para-professional level staffs. May also be a level above a supervisor within high volume administrative/ production environments. Makes day-to-day decisions within or for a group/small department. Has some authority for personnel actions. Thorough knowledge of department processes. To be a Special Events Manager - Casino typically requires 3-5 years experience in the related area as an individual contributor. (Copyright 2021 Salary.com)