- Casino Host Hard Rock Tampa Concerts
- Casino Host Hard Rock Tampa Florida
- Seminole Hard Rock Tampa Casino Host
Seminole Hard Rock Casino Tampa: Poor customer service - See 2,589 traveler reviews, 384 candid photos, and great deals for Tampa, FL, at Tripadvisor. The best online slots are the source Tampa Hard Rock Casino Host of excitement and enjoyment for players. When Tampa Hard Rock Casino Host it comes to free slots, the size and frequency of payouts don’t matter because you can’t really win anything when playing in demo mode. When Tampa Hard Rock Casino Host choosing a free slot, you need to consider other factors, such as design, plot.Job Description:
The incumbent in this position is responsible for greeting guests and arranging for prompt seating. The incumbent is responsible for ensuring that guests feel welcome and comfortable in accordance with Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sacramento at Fire Mountain service standards.
RESPONSIBILITIES ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
(These functions are intended as a general illustration of the work performed in this job classification and are not all inclusive for this position)
- Creates an atmosphere that induces guests to make Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sacramento at Fire Mountain their choice for gaming entertainment; responsible for actively building and retaining guest relations and acts as a mentor to team members in order to provide superior guest service.
- Greets guests in a friendly, courteous manner and arranges for seating; monitors room atmosphere, maintains cleanliness of dining and serving areas.
- Provides information on all aspects of Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sacramento at Fire Mountain s services and facilities to guests.
- Quotes accurate waiting times and handles guest waiting lists or reservations in accordance with established procedures.
- In front-of-house areas, greets guests in a friendly, courteous manner and answers inquiries before completing requests, ensuring guest satisfaction.
- May provide clean plates, flatware and glassware upon request from customers.
- May sets up tables with dishes, linen, flatware, etc.
- Attends to customer s needs/requests, i.e.delivery of finished product to dining areas, refilling condiments, stocking guest supplies
- Responsible for the pickup, countdown and return of cash bank from miscellaneous count.
- Opens register, prepares and completes all paperwork for assigned outlet in an organized manner.
- Maintains accurate cash balance and handles money in a secure manner according to established standards.
- Responsible for cleaning and sanitizing work and public spaces.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS EDUCATION AND /OR EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
(Related education and experience may be interchangeable on a year for year basis)
These skills and abilities are typically acquired through two months of on-the-job training or through related cashier or host experience.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: (Licenses, Certifications, Testing, etc):
- Must obtain and maintain valid licenses / certifications per Federal, State, and Gaming regulations.
- Must successfully pass background check.
- Must successfully pass drug screening.
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain all appropriate licenses / certifications per Federal, State, and Gaming regulations.
- Basic mathematical skills.
- Present an image of excitement, enthusiasm, and outgoing personality, while being able to project a professional appearance.
- Be flexible to work varying shifts and time schedules as needed.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and guests.
- Ability to restock needed materials and retrieve dropped items.
- Use a cash register.
- Distinguish between different denominations of currency and make correct change.
- Read ticket totals, total credit vouchers and log checks.
- Use machines and equipment including, but not limited to: include cash register system, credit card machines, and calculator.
The Tribal Council gives first preference in all of its employment practices to members of the Enterprise Rancheria Tribe who meet the job requirements.
Our team members go above and beyond the everyday call of duty to treat every single guest at our property like the celeb that they are. Our star-studded lineup of multilingual casino hosts are always ready and waiting to make your time at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tampa an unforgettable ride. We sat down with Player Development Manager, Eli Brooke to see what it takes to break into the casino industry. Click here to join his team.
How did you get started in the casino industry?
I moved to Tampa from New York City in 2009 in search of a different lifestyle. I met Lisa, a friend of a friend, who at the time was an administrator for player development at the Seminole Hard Rock Tampa. She approached me, knowing of my background in business suggesting I would be a great casino host and should apply. A few months later, I joined the Seminole Hard Rock Tampa team which started my career in the casino industry.
When did you join the Seminole Hard Rock Tampa team?
Casino Host Hard Rock Tampa Concerts
I started at the casino in 2009 as a casino host. In 2012 I was promoted to an executive host and a short three years later (2015) I was promoted to player development manager, which is my current position.
What is your most memorable moment at Seminole Hard Rock Tampa?
An elderly man stopped me while working and asked me to stay with his wife while he went to the restroom and of course I agreed. When the man started to walk away I noticed his wife walking after him with her arms reaching out for him. Her husband said, “You have to wait here with this young man. I will be right back.” I stayed with his wife and while he was gone she kept reciting her name and address over and over again. The minute she saw her husband walking towards her she ran towards him with her arms reaching out for him like she had not seen him in years. The true act of love that this couple had for one another has stuck with me to this day and will continue to be the most memorable moment I’ve had working for Seminole Hard Rock Tampa.
What do you like most about the Seminole Hard Rock Tampa?
I love the energy that this casino brings to the table. Day-to-day life in the casino is never the same. There are different guest interactions, obstacles and atmosphere each day.
What advice would you give someone trying to follow in your footsteps?
Be very diligent and beat down the door. Being in player development is basically like being in sales in any other industry so you have to shine and really get into it. We really admire someone who is very outgoing and always striving to be the best.
Casino Host Hard Rock Tampa Florida
Think you have what it takes to be a casino host? Apply here!
Seminole Hard Rock Tampa Casino Host
FUN FACT: The reason my family and I moved to New York was because my dad was a leading actor on Broadway in the ‘70s.