Even today, the GTA 5 Doomsday Heist is probably one of the best content additions to GTA Online.
GTA 5 – Casino Heist (Clothing Unlocks) October 14, 2020 Lenusik Guides 0 In order to get clothing unlocks in most cases you just have to complete the heist as crew member or leader, with some exceptions where you need to finish certain preps. With new heists set to arrive before the year is out, now seems as good a time as any to look back at GTA Online's existing heists and the rewards for completing them. 12 The Fleeca Job ($57,500. Note that the first time you do the heist you will always get cash, and on subsequent attempts you might get artwork, gold or diamonds. It's preferable to get artwork over cash not only because you earn more, but the paintings themselves are actually easier / faster to loot. What is the GTA Casino Heist payout? According to Reddit, the maximum Diamond Casino Heist payout is GTA$2.1 million. While that's a persuasive sum, note that Lester will always take his 60k cut.
This large DLC for the game was released on December 12, 2017 as part of the games 1.42 Title Update.
Casino Heist Gta 5 First Time Bonus
So which is the GTA 5 Casino Heist best approach? The Aggressive approach doesn't give you much money so I wouldn't recommend you choose this mode. However, I think that everyone should finish the Aggressive approach at least once because of the $100,00 bonus.
As well as bug fixes, it added a whopping 12 hours of new content for players to get their teeth into.
Many years on, it's still one of the most popular content drops.
Although the Doomsday Heist content was celebrated by players – adding 30+ new vehicles, over 200 clothing items and 9 new properties – its the new story content that was best received.
A three-act story that's not only engrossing but also highly lucrative.
It's no wonder this heist content keeps players coming back for more even today. Even if those same players might prefer to be playing the new GTA 6 by this point.
Read on, we'll explain exactly how lucrative The Doomsday Heist can be, with a full breakdown of payouts, bonuses and more.
HOW MUCH MONEY DO YOU GET FOR DOOMSDAY HEIST?
As players may or may not be aware, the DoomsDay Heist is split into three acts, each with their own requirements.
'Act 1: The Data Breaches', 'Act 2: The Bogdan Problem' and finally 'Act 3: The Doomsday Scenario'
Each act has it's own associated setup cost and payout.
Of course, the payout will vary depending on the difficulty and bonuses players earn.
That said, some awards are only available once per player, while others have time limits or difficulty settings
The minimum cut a player can receive for completing a mission is 15%. Completing missions on Hard will increase the base payout by 25%. However, no cash is earned for failing missions.
Read on, well explain the payout for each act and what bonuses you can earn.
The Fleeca Job Heist Payout | The Prison Break Heist Payout | The Humane Labs Raid Heist Payout | Series A Funding Heist Payout | The Pacific Standard Job Heist Payout | The Doomsday Heist Payout | The Diamond Casino Heist Payout |
GTA DOOMSDAY HEIST PAYOUTS
Gta 5 Casino Heist Mod
GTA Online Doomsday Heist Act 1: The Data Breaches Payout
Setup Cost – $65,000
Minimum Payout – $650,000
Hard Difficulty Payout – $812,500
GTA Online Doomsday Heist Act 2: The Bogdan Problem Payout
Setup Cost – $95,000
Minimum Payout – $950,000
Hard Difficulty Payout – $1,187,500
GTA Online Doomsday Heist Act 3: The Doomsday Scenario Payout
Setup Cost – $120,000
Minimum Payout – $1,200,000
Hard Difficulty Payout – $1,500,000
GTA ONLINE GUIDES – Peyote Plant Locations | hidden playing card locations | Action Figure collectables locations | Signal Jammer Locations | Slasher Locations | How to get the Alien Suit | How to get secret UFO Tattoo | GTA Online Cheats | How to make money fast? | Contact Mission Payouts
Special Challenge Awards
These Special Challenge Awards can only be achieved once per person.
- First Time – When you complete each Heist for the first time, you will receive a bonus of GTA$50,000.
- All in Order II – Complete all Doomsday Heist missions in order, including Prep Missions, to receive a GTA$500,000 cash bonus.
- Loyalty II – Complete all Doomsday Heist missions in order, with the same team of 2 players, to receive an additional GTA$75,000.
- Loyalty III – Complete all Doomsday Heist missions in order, with the same team of 3 players, to receive a GTA$175,000 bonus award.
- Loyalty IV – Complete all Doomsday Heist missions in order, with the same team of 4 players, to receive a GTA$375,000 cash bonus.
- Criminal Mastermind II – Complete all Doomsday Heist missions in order, with the same team of 2 players, on Hard difficulty, without losing any lives to receive an additional GTA$750,000.
- Criminal Mastermind III – Complete all Doomsday Heist missions in order, with the same team of 3 players, on Hard difficulty, without losing any lives to receive a GTA$1,750,000 cash bonus.
- Criminal Mastermind IV – Complete all Doomsday Heist missions in order, with the same team of 4 players, on Hard difficulty, without losing any lives to receive a massive GTA$3,750,000 cash bonus.
- Supporting Role II – Complete all Setup and Finale missions as a Heist Crew Member to receive a GTA$50,000 bonus.
Latest Games News
Source: Read Full Article