- Casino Movie Youtube
- Casino Film Youtube
- Casino Royale Film Youtube
- Youtube Casino Film Location Las Vegas
- Casino The Movie
- Casino Film Youtube Free
In early-1970s Las Vegas, low-level mobster Sam 'Ace' Rothstein (Robert De Niro) gets tapped by his bosses to head the Tangiers Casino. At first, he's a great success in the job, but over the years, problems with his loose-cannon enforcer Nicky Santoro (Joe Pesci), his ex-hustler wife Ginger (Sharon Stone), her con-artist ex Lester Diamond (James Woods) and a handful of corrupt politicians put. Directed by Val Guest, Ken Hughes, John Huston. With David Niven, Peter Sellers, Ursula Andress, Orson Welles. In an early spy spoof, aging Sir James Bond comes out of retirement to take on SMERSH. It's Las Vegas Month on That Movie Show, so Mike and Liam decided to kick things off with the 1995 smash, CASINO. In early-1970s Las Vegas, low-level mobster. Feb 20, 2012 - Explore Sascha Pallenberg's board 'Full Length Movies on Youtube', followed by 1547 people on Pinterest. See more ideas about movies, youtube, full movies. Please subscribe. Im tired of all these low quality casino movie clips soo i made really good quality ones of some the best scenes on casino please go to m.
|Directed by||George Hickenlooper|
|Produced by||Gary Howsam|
|Written by||Norman Snider|
|Music by||Jonathan Goldsmith|
|Edited by||William Steinkamp|
|Distributed by||Art Takes Over Films (ATO)|
- September 16, 2010 (TIFF)
- January 28, 2011 (Canada)
|Box office||$1.1 million|
Casino Jack (known in certain territories as Bagman) is a 2010 comedy-dramathriller film directed by George Hickenlooper and starring Kevin Spacey. The film focuses on the career of Washington, D.C. lobbyist and businessman Jack Abramoff, who was involved in a massive corruption scandal that led to his conviction as well as the conviction of two White House officials, Rep.Bob Ney, and nine other lobbyists and congressional staffers. Abramoff was convicted of fraud, conspiracy and tax evasion in 2006, and of trading expensive gifts, meals and sports trips in exchange for political favors. Abramoff served three and a half years of a six-year sentence in federal prison, and was then assigned to a halfway house. He was released on December 3, 2010.
Spacey was nominated for a Golden Globe Award for Best Actor – Motion Picture Musical or Comedy for his portrayal of Abramoff, eventually losing to Paul Giamatti for his role in Barney's Version.
A hot shot Washington DC lobbyist and his protégé go down hard as their schemes to peddle influence lead to corruption and murder.
- Kevin Spacey as Jack Abramoff
- Kelly Preston as Pam Abramoff
- Rachelle Lefevre as Emily J. Miller
- Barry Pepper as Michael Scanlon
- Jon Lovitz as Adam Kidan
- John David Whalen as Kevin A. Ring
- Yannick Bisson as Oscar Carillo
- Graham Greene as Bernie Sprague
- Eric Schweig as Chief Poncho
- Maury Chaykin as Big Tony
- Christian Campbell as Ralph Reed
- Spencer Garrett as Tom DeLay
- Joe Pingue as Anthony Ferrari
- David Fraser as Karl Rove
- Jeffrey R. Smith as Grover Norquist
- Daniel Kash as Gus Boulis
- Conrad Pla as Agent Hanley
- Hannah Endicott-Douglas as Sarah Abramoff
- Ruth Marshall as Susan Schmidt
- Reid Morgan as Brian Mann
- Duke Redbird as Senator Nighthorse
Director George Hickenlooper at the film's screening during the 18th Annual Hamptons International Film Festival on October 8, 2010 in East Hampton, New York.
Filming took place in June 2009 in various locations across Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, including McMaster University and downtown Hamilton. The film was scheduled for release in December 2010 and premiered at the Toronto International Film Festival.
Casino Movie Youtube
This was Hickenlooper's final film. He died on October 29, 2010, seven weeks before its scheduled December 17, 2010, national opening.
Casino Film Youtube
Casino Royale Film Youtube
Casino Jack received mixed reviews from critics. On Rotten Tomatoes, the film has a rating of 39%, based on 97 reviews, with an average rating of 5.4/10. The website's critical consensus reads, 'Kevin Spacey turns in one of his stronger performances, but Casino Jack is a disappointingly uneven fictionalized account of a fascinating true story.' On Metacritic, the film has a score of 51 out of 100, based on 24 critics, indicating 'mixed or average reviews'.
Roger Ebert gave the film three out of four stars, stating that 'Casino Jack is so forthright, it is stunning.'
- ^'Casino Jack -- Film Review by Michael Rechtshaffen'. thehollywoodreporter.com. October 14, 2010. Retrieved February 18, 2011.
- ^'Casino Jack (2010)'. Box Office Mojo. 2011-04-07. Retrieved 2016-07-27.
- ^Abramoff Pleads Guilty, Will Help in Corruption ProbeArchived December 29, 2013, at the Wayback Machine
- ^'US lobbyist jailed for corruption'. BBC News. 2008-09-04. Retrieved 2016-07-27.
- ^'Abramoff Gets Reduced Sentence of Four Years in Prison'. Washingtonpost.com. Retrieved 2016-07-27.
- ^Kevin SpaceyArchived August 12, 2011, at the Wayback Machine
- ^Evans, Ian (2010), 'Casino Jack premiere photos - 35th Toronto International Film Festival', DigitalHit.com, retrieved 2012-04-10
- ^'Entertainment News, Celebrity Interviews and Pop Culture - ABC News'. Abcnews.go.com. Retrieved 2012-12-16.
- ^'Casino Jack (2010)'. Rotten Tomatoes. Fandango Media. Retrieved March 16, 2018.
- ^'Casino Jack Reviews'. Metacritic. CBS Interactive. Retrieved 2016-07-27.
- ^Ebert, Roger. 'Casino Jack'. RogerEbert.com. Ebert Digital LLC.
Youtube Casino Film Location Las Vegas
Casino The Movie
- Casino Jack at AllMovie
- Casino Jack at Box Office Mojo
- Casino Jack on IMDb
- Casino Jack at Metacritic
- Casino Jack at Rotten Tomatoes
- Casino Jack production website at Hannibal Pictures
Casino Film Youtube Free
Retrieved from 'https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Casino_Jack&oldid=996300034'