Chicago Casino & Poker Rentals is proud to bring our full-service casino parties to Orland Park. Call 312-771-9612 for more information or to book your party!
Casino In Orland Park Illinois Closing
Casinos With Kids Quest in Orland Park on YP.com. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Casinos in Orland Park, IL. Best Casino Hotels in Orland Park on Tripadvisor: Find 155 traveler reviews, 96 candid photos, and prices for casino hotels in Orland Park, IL.
We provide only the very best in both casino equipment and staff. Our highly talented casino dealers are excellent at engaging guests of all backgrounds and age groups. Our casino rental options include:
At Chicago Casino & Poker Rentals, we provide the top casino equipment in the Midwest, modeled on the best of Vegas. Our tables are less than three months old. They feature double-padded armrests, two-inch cupholders cup-holders, top-quality wool felt, and solid wood bases. Our setup is so realistic, your guests will be sure they’ve entered a “real” casino! Your choices include:
- Poker table rentals: Our professional, 10-player poker tables are sure to impress. You can host a full poker tournament or add a poker package to your casino rental. Choose your favorite poker style, such as Texas Hold’em, Pai Gow, and Five Card Draw.
- Blackjack rentals: The most familiar casino game of all, blackjack is a guaranteed hit. We provide everything necessary for professional, casino-style blackjack.
- Craps rentals: We provide a complete craps setup featuring 10-foot regulation oak tables. We know that craps can be intimidating, so our friendly dealers will gladly talk strategy with you and your guests.
- Roulette wheels: Our elegant, 32-inch, John Huxley roulette wheels are top of the line. We also provide all of the necessary accessories.
- Slot machines: Our Skill Stopper Slot Machines offer sound effects and music you can turn off and on at your preference.
- Money wheels: A favorite of novice gamblers, the money wheel simply requires a bet that a particular dollar amount will come up. If it does, the payout is determined by the number of times that amount appears on the wheel.
- Let It Ride table rentals: Perfect for new poker players, Let It Ride is a slow-paced game played against the house.
- 3 Card Poker: Use just 3 cards to make a poker hand. Compete against the dealer to see who has the best hand. Lose against the dealer and you lose your bet. Simple, yeah?
- Casino War: Based on the childhood card game, casino war is played basically the same way now as it was then. The dealer presents a card to both the player and himself and the winner is the person with the higher card.
We also offer a number of additional service professionals sure to add some life to your party:
- Bartenders: Our high-energy mixologists serve up hand crafted cocktails with a bit of flair.
- DJs: Bringing all their own equipment, our DJs are masters at keeping a wide range of demographics happy on the dance floor.
- Vegas-style showgirls: What Vegas-style party is complete without showgirls? We have a vast collection of costumes to fit nearly any theme.
- Cash Cube: We provide funny money and our premier cash cubes will handle the rest. Reward party guests, differentiate your corporate booth, or create an unbelievable raffle with a crowd pleasing and mobile money booth. Take the fun out of the box- literally!
Types of Events
Casino parties are a hot option for almost any event you can imagine. Some of our most popular events include:
Casino In Tinley Park Illinois
- Corporate events
- Birthday parties
- Bar/bat mitzvahs
If you are in the Orland Park area and are ready to start planning a casino party your guests will never forget, call 312-771-9612 today!
Tinley Park is a village located primarily in Cook County, Illinois, United States with a small portion in Will County. The population was 48,401 at the 2000 census, and 58,322 in the 2007 census. It is one of the fastest growing suburbs south of Chicago. In 2009, Tinley Park was selected by BusinessWeek as the best place to raise a family in America.
Records show that prior to European settlement, the area was primarily occupied by the Potawatomi tribe.
Settlement of the area which now comprises Tinley Park began in the 1820s by emigrants from the Eastern United States. German settlers became predominant in area by the 1840s, and the village was originally established in 1853 as 'Bremen'. Irish, English, Scottish, Canadian, and other American settlers were also common in the area.